Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holly & June


We decided to add Holly and June to our family. They were the two little calico's that I fell in love with a month ago. Bret said he has never seen me react to any other kitties that we have seen who where up for adoption like I did Holly and June when I first saw them.

They have been doing great and we all love them already. We are keeping the names that they came with, it suits them. Kyndal calls June Junie. Junie did have quite a day yesterday but seems no worse for wear, she fell from the second floor (went between the rails to sit on the ledge above a door)to the floor below and she jumped in the bath-tub seemingly unaware that we had water in it preparing for Kyndal's bath. We think it was Junie that fell, but not certain because it happened so fast and they look so much alike.


I will be posting about my experience adopting shelter cats in a later post. Poor Bret, he now as 4 females in the house. I will post more pictures later, I can't seem to get a good one of Holly by herself, I have several of June. On the picture above, Junie is on the left (Black moustache) Holly is on the right(brown moustache). They each weigh 5 pounds.

1 comment:

Angel said...

They are so cute! Is Kyndal happy with them? Holly and June will be her pets that she will always remember as her pets she grew up with. You never forget that. Where have they decided to sleep at night? I can't wait to get are new kitty.