Friday, January 9, 2009

Blessed Birthday,........

Yesterday was my birthday. It started out as a very crazy day me, in fact it remained pretty busy all day. I did get a wonderful surprise from the most wonderful Mommy friends a girl can have, a brunch in honor of my birthday. I unknowingly put a kink in the plans by changing the time last minute from 9:30 to 10:30, LOL! When I arrived at Kim's house yesterday after a stressful morning, I drove down the street and saw all of the cars parked outside her house. It was nice to spend the rest of the morning with Alison, Jamie, Robin, Angel, Samantha, Kim, and Trisha. I can't tell you how special they made me feel. I am blessed to have these wonderful ladies in my life, to share stories with and raise our children together.

Later in day, Bret picked Kyndal up from school so that they could do errands together. We met up and went to Bounce-U for a fun time. We ate dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse and came home for birthday festivities. Kyndal loves birthdays! Bret and Kyndal got me my favorite kind of cake, flowers, chocolate covered strawberries (My favorite) and just what I wanted for my birthday; Pampered Chef (Thanks Trisha). I spent the evening with my two favorite people in the whole world!

I got a ton of cards and many calls yesterday too.

I was having kind of an emotional week before yesterday... Thinking about family that aren't in our lives much or at all and having to think about decisions that I need to make in my life. Although there were some that didn't even call yesterday like my own sister and others, It was really nice to have all of these special birthday wishes to be reminded of who loves me. I am blessed for all of the people that I do have in my life!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jamie told me about your little breakfast bash. Happy belated birthday!