Thursday, January 1, 2009

Calico Kitties Oh My!

Part of my Christmas present from Bret was a giftcard to Petsmart, his gesture to give the okay to adopt one or two kitties to add to our family. So we have been searching Petfinder to find the perfect kitties. I fell in love with two little Calico's that were paying a visit to the Pet-co in Murfreesboro from the Shelbyville/Bedford County human association, that has been about a month ago. We have been trying to arrange a visit with them, that may happen tomorrow. In the meantime I got an email from Proverbs 12:10 Animal Rescue from a foster that has 2 calico's. I talked with their foster Mom for a while and I love those already even though I haven't seen them. So now I have to make a decision as to which pair I want. We will probably see both sets first. I have been honest with both people that I talked to and said we are looking at two sets of kitties. I don't know how I will decide, I want them all! Here are pictures of them all. Please weigh in and tell me what you think.

Holly and June (Poor quality pics here, I snatched them from PetFinder). We saw these in person and they are so so cute.



Delaney & Darby - Pictures emailed from their foster mom. They are so so cute too!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm not a cat lover, but the second set is much cuter in my opinion! Getting new pets is always so exciting... good luck!

Angel said...

I like both sets I alway go with what Chris picks he is good at picking the best one not always the cutest one. He told me to tell you the first set is what he would pick. He said the second set look like they would be a handful. Let us know which ones you pick.

Kristin Aune said...

We picked the first set, Holly and June. We didn't even look at the second set. They are here and getting settled. I will post pictures and blog soon.

-Kristin