Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life - Prayer Changes Things

Bret and I went out last Friday and went to the Lamplighter's Theater in Smyrna to see "It's a Wonderful Life". It was a very neat play, it was actually an old Live Radio Show rendition of "It's a Wonderful Life" The actors played radio actors playing the different characters. They made the sound effects themselves, which was pretty neat and funny. We were the live studio audience of the show.

We had a great time, and I will leave you with this:

Prayer Changes Things

Clarence says "Prayers, when they're heartfelt, they're mighty powerful missiles." When you cry out like George Bailey and say "God. God. If you're up there and can hear, I'm at the end of my rope. Show me the way, God." He will. God showed George the value he had given him and what a difference that he had made in the lives of those around him. God longs to show you that you are wonderfully and fearfully made and that you were designed to fill a hole in the lives of those around you like no one else can.

1 comment:

Bret said...

Hi, I love you, and I am very proud of you!...... did I mention that I miss you too?